I normally try to have two or three things scheduled on a weekend that I need to get done. Easter was no exception.
Scheduled Weekend projects:
- Put new injectors in car #1.
- Replace brakes on car #2.
- Rebuild a 600mhz machine for a friend.
- Get drunk on Easter with friends and family.
Actual Weekend Projects:
- Put in new injectors in car #1. –Start quest for compression tester when new problems show up on car #1.
- Break several torx head sockets trying to do brake job on car #2. –give up and decide to drop car off and let pros work on it. –Find out starter is bad in car#2 when its stuck in front of garage.
- Acquire alternate transportation. –temporary borrowing of mom’s van while she’s out of town.
- Get drunk on easter with friends and family. –Stub toe on 600mhz machine I forgot to build.
Pretty much just like any other weekend I guess.