Back in August there was a news story making the rounds about a woman named Bernan McKinney who paid a firm in Korea to have her dog cloned. Reportedly she sold her home in order to come up with the $50,000.
The dog was a pitbull named Booger.
Now as if that wasn’t bad enough, more information keeps coming to light about this woman.
- For example…
- She was once Miss Wyoming, in the 1970′s.
- In 1978 she was wanted for Kidnapping a Mormon missionary in the UK, and forcing him to have sex with her.
- She is best known for once saying the line “I’d ski naked down Mount Everest with a carnation up my nose if he asked me.”
- In 2004 she convinced a 15 year old to break into a house and steal money so she could buy a prosthetic leg for her horse.
- Over the last 30 years she has occasionally threatened the wives of men that she would become obsessed with.
- She had a career in soft porn in the 1970′s including lots of bondage shots.
- She disappeared from Korea without her $50,000 puppies
You cant make shit like that up.
30 years have not been kind to her. But then, she hasn’t been kind to herself either.