Steaming Ass

Comments

• God I hope that there is only one TV celebrity.

• Fair point really, no reason we can't have a few more before everything collapses.

• In my high school a long time ago, boofing was slang for vomiting.

• An M.D.? Again, doesn’t mean that you can’t be smart, but, usually, not born puzzle solvers.

Dr. Ben Carson is the personification of this, if ever there was one.

• Bill is an endless font of racist duchenozzle references.

• Less of a sick burn and more of a hand-waving subtweet to be honest.

• Gee, I wonder why Cochran would be bringing up the intelligence of people with doctorates at this point in time?

• This confused the hell out of me. One day I woke up and half my twitter feed was about right wing loons taking a sudden and passionate interest in titles for doctorates, and it took a while to piece together why.

• Sometimes I'm halfway through my feed before I figure out what everyone is mad about.

also, yikes at this photoshop

• Only half of the people are mad. One half is making fun of a doctor of education insisting on being called "doctor." The other half is mad at them for it.

• Impossible. Making fun of things involves humor, of which the current right wing sphere isn't capable.

• That is magic!

• Did that take as much effort as I suspect it did?

• edited February 2021

....The state stats he leaves out reveal the story he is trying to tell with this.

...There is no mention of distribution issues at the federal level. For over half of the states that is the primary problem they've had. Yes, for the other half, its a combo of bureaucracy, not taking things seriously, and ridiculous means testing that includes penalties with no exceptions.

...They are complaining that a website wasn't designed for Internet Explorer? I mean, not designed for mobile is valid, but not fucking designed for Internet Explorer in 20-fucking-21? It should actually detect internet explorer and tell them to fuck off.

...Its not a surprise that New York state messed things up. They have been harming people from the beginning of the pandemic, and then sweeping in to fix what they fucked up and somehow looking like heroes. Means testing beyond general guidelines is bullshit when it comes to things like this.

...What the everloving fuck is the last line even in there for? No, seriously. He leaves the largest cause for the problems with distribution out of his article, but then throws in something implying how its because the left can only focus on one thing? At this point he's not blowing a dog whistle, he's blowing a goddamn slide whistle.

...I notice he quoted something about "urban" populations, but guess who tends to be making up those populations, and guess who has seen a lower participation in vaccine distribution as a result?

• The last line is about how Democrats have been pushing so-called equity at the expense of everything else.

• I enjoyed this little video: How China is Fighting Poverty With... Cows? It takes a while to get to the cow part, but when it finally does it explains why you really want a cow if you ever need to rely on small scale agriculture.

• Here's a fun game: when Bill posts a link to unz, open it and ctrl+f to see how many comments it took before the commenters started talking about jews. It never fails - no matter what the article is about, there will always be comments about jews.

In this case the score was 125, which is unusually high. Usually it's in the 15-20 range.

But never mind all that. Probably a great article that's worth reading.

• So? Commentators on Unz always rant about Jews. It doesn't mean the article is valueless.

• Dude. Remember that blog "the last psychiatrist"? The author there liked to say "If you're reading it, it's for you". Crazy people who rant about jews read Unz because it's for them.

• @fenomas said:
    Dude. Remember that blog "the last psychiatrist"? The author there liked to say "If you're reading it, it's for you". Crazy people who rant about jews read Unz because it's for them.

Everything that isn't slanted toward liberals and progressives attracts crazy people ranting about Jews. It also tends to attract the religious. That's just the internet. People go where it's most congenial now that they can.

• edited February 2021

You know, I'd be willing to bet that Sailer would stop seeing people obsessed with racism in everything if he stopped... oh, I don't know, saying things that attract racists?

• edited February 2021

@Bill said:
    Everything that isn't slanted toward liberals and progressives attracts crazy people ranting about Jews. It also tends to attract the religious. That's just the internet.

:lol:

I shouldn't laugh at this, it's probably the scariest thing you've ever posted here.

"Dude, it doesn't mean anything that I buy all my books at a nazi bookstore. All the decent bookstores around here are full of nazis. That's nothing to do with me, it's just how bookstores are."