work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Why does Biggles never post in the forum?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Why does Biggles never post in the forum?
LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 03-29-2001 15:31     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Too good for us hmmm?

IP: Logged

Puzzling
PenIs
posted 03-29-2001 16:51     Click Here to See the Profile for Puzzling     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yeah, why is that?

But then, look at him. Ever since he put his pic on the front page, I can't get him out of my mind. Man, the things I would let him do to me... Hmmm... How can anyone get mad at a young buck that is soooo fine... I wonder if I'm thinking this outloud... Hope not, wouldn't want people to think I swung that way or anything...

Ahem. Yeah, is he to good for us or something? Prolly a homo! Yeah! That's it! A HOMO!!! God, I wish it were so...

Ciao!

Puzzling

-blip-

Puzzling
PenIs
posted 03-29-2001 16:55     Click Here to See the Profile for Puzzling     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey, on a related note, is Biggles coming to the party? Be nice to meet him. Wonder if he likes to go camping...

Ciao!

Puzzling

-blip-

eod
TREAT MERIGHT!
posted 03-29-2001 18:51     Click Here to See the Profile for eod   Click Here to Email eod     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
No, I think biggles lives in the cuts.

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 03-30-2001 07:38     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
What are the cuts?
Can I go there? Is it fun? Do they have alot of boys holding black kittens there?

MightyMon
s0m30n3 s3t up us the m0n
posted 03-31-2001 00:57     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ooooh, so Biggles is going to be at the party? Swank. All the fabulous people are going to be there, aren't they?

Guess I will have to get drunk and perform some naked TFC-related dance theme for the PenCam. [DuffMan]Ooooooooh, Yeah![/Duffman]

------------------
You take a 98-percent concentration of fuming nitric acid and add the acid to three times that amount of sulfuric acid. Do this in an ice bath. Then add glycerin drop-by-drop with an eye dropper. You have nitroglycerin.

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.