PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  All Things Black and White (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   All Things Black and White
CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 04-18-2001 01:04     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yeah, post about life, that game, and stuff. Do you like it? Huh? do ya?

- Biggs

IP: Logged

Snag
Leaky Pen
posted 04-18-2001 01:16     Click Here to See the Profile for Snag   Click Here to Email Snag     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It's about frickin' time we saw a post from you.

Yeah, B&W stomps major ass, even though I didn't back up my creature before Land five, and now I am utterly screwed.

------------------
All your... shut the fuck up.

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 04-18-2001 01:29     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snag:
It's about frickin' time we saw a post from you.

Yeah, B&W stomps major ass, even though I didn't back up my creature before Land five, and now I am utterly screwed.

Yeah, I apologize for the late bloom on the message board. In some ways I'm easily motivated, and in other ways I'm a lazy son of a whore. This just happened to fall into the latter pocket.

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 02:25     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You know that part with the irritating fuckers that want to build a ship and sail away in the first world?

When they start asking for "meat", be sure to give them a woman. Their inital response isn't all that funny, but it changes the visual when they actually set sail in a rather amusing way.

Zenalith
Neophyte Pen
posted 04-18-2001 03:33     Click Here to See the Profile for Zenalith   Click Here to Email Zenalith     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The game is incredible, no doubt about that, but it can also be a little scary. Last week, I was playing around 1:15 am (not that unusual) when all of a sudden the evil advisor pops up and says, "Hey boss, it's getting pretty late, you should go to bed. Us evil guys need our sleep." Well, after that I dutifully quit the game and began to prepare for bed. Good thing too, because I had an early test the next day.

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 04-18-2001 05:02     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goddamn Jimbo, you have to tell it this late. I already started a new game, and I'm pas that irritating part. What happens? Not the titanic-scene-thingy?
I NEED TO KNOW!

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 09:35     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yeah, that... but when you aren't expecting it (and especially if it's your second time through and you DIDN'T see it the first time) it's pretty amusing.

FaRaN
posted 04-18-2001 10:33     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The titanic scene always happens, no matter what you give for meat...

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 11:19     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dude that's totally untrue. The first time through all I gave was pigs and sheep, and there was no titanic scene. The next time I gave women also, and the titanic scene was there.

Kinda hard to have the titanic bit WITHOUT a woman on board, eh?

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 04-18-2001 12:20     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nope, FaRaN is right... for a change.

I've played level one twice and I've never given them a woman. Both times there was a Titanic-scene. So there.

[This message has been edited by LaMFear (edited 04-18-2001).]

Demon-of-Elru
TFC Bitch
posted 04-18-2001 12:58     Click Here to See the Profile for Demon-of-Elru   Click Here to Email Demon-of-Elru     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I need B&W...

eod
TREAT MERIGHT!
posted 04-18-2001 15:36     Click Here to See the Profile for eod   Click Here to Email eod     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I second that DOE.. TFC doesn't do it anymore for me..

Demon-of-Elru
TFC Bitch
posted 04-18-2001 18:11     Click Here to See the Profile for Demon-of-Elru   Click Here to Email Demon-of-Elru     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I tried to play some TFC today.. being sick is messing up my game.. grrrr. I need to take out this anger about my horrible gaming skills right now.. hmmmm.. B&W.. play god.. Can you torch villigers?

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 18:48     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You can torch 'em, throw 'em hard enough to break their neck, drown 'em, squish 'em under rocks, zap 'em with lightning, sacrifice them (and their baby children!) on altars, feed them to your creature...

... am I missing anything here, guys? I've never seen them actually STARVE, just the hunger flag goes way up and they refuse to breed, so I can't think of any other ways I've found to kill villagers.

Beuller?

eod
TREAT MERIGHT!
posted 04-18-2001 19:13     Click Here to See the Profile for eod   Click Here to Email eod     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
must.. resist.. playing... b&w at work.. must resist...

zippy
posted 04-18-2001 19:13     Click Here to See the Profile for zippy   Click Here to Email zippy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i wish there was a way to forcefully throw a rock down and gib villagers.

as for the boat dudes, i've never ever seen the titanic scene, and i almost always gave them horsies for meat. they get really annoying if you kill one or two of them. they wont sail away until you bring them a replacement

Demon-of-Elru
TFC Bitch
posted 04-18-2001 19:54     Click Here to See the Profile for Demon-of-Elru   Click Here to Email Demon-of-Elru     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can you throw person at another? That'd be funny.

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 19:55     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Give them a woman, and you will see the Titanic scene.

I don't know wtf anybody saw it WITHOUT giving them a woman, I know for a FACT it wasn't there the first time I went through that scenario when I only gave them pigs.

zippy
posted 04-18-2001 19:58     Click Here to See the Profile for zippy   Click Here to Email zippy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigs arent kosher jimbo.
hey, there's a thought. i'll make my villagers keep kosher! i'll kill all the pigs, and undo all of my disciples every seventh day and make the entire village go pray instead.
would i be allowed to cast miracles on the seventh day, or would i have to rest as well? what about the creature?

maaaan, religion is so confusing, even if it is just a game. has anyone tried to enforce religion on his people yet?

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 20:06     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The entertaining thing about that game is that when you want maximum birth rate you need to set MALE disciples to breeder, since they can knock boots and make babies all day long every day but the females can only get knocked up once every nine "months"...

... so that means that any village I have set on maximum growth has a bunch of men wandering around doing nothing but tappin' dat ass while all the hoes work the fields and lumberjill it with their barefoot'n'pregnant selves.

And my alignment is "angelic"... bwahaha!

zippy
posted 04-18-2001 20:07     Click Here to See the Profile for zippy   Click Here to Email zippy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i've never figured out how pregnancy works. is a female actually taken out of circulation when she gets priggers? i thought it was just that a breeder diciple hugs and kisses someone of the opposite sex, they both go about their business as before, and you get a kid in the creche a few months later.

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-18-2001 22:11     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The females show "pregnant" status if you check their status. They continue working for the next nine "months" after they get pregnant, THEN the kid magically appears in the creche when her "pregnant" status drops.

FaRaN
posted 04-19-2001 08:50     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I'm sorry people, I NEVER gave those guys a woman, and played it 4 times now. ALL TIMES I saw the titanic scene... Yes reallY!

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 04-19-2001 09:36     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
See... I told you FaRaN was right..

zippy
posted 04-22-2001 16:38     Click Here to See the Profile for zippy   Click Here to Email zippy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i tried giving the sailors a woman, and i finally got to see the titanic scene. hoorah. i also gave the sailors a child from the creche, so they put her to use scrubbing the deck of the ship.

there's one thing i cant figure out in the game... what the hell do mushrooms do? i know there's a special challenge for people with an iFeel mouse that uses mushrooms, but i'm sure mushrooms have other uses as well. in the creature cave, one of the scrolls has a statistic telling you how many mushrooms your creature has eaten. this seems pretty significant, so what's going on?

and also... how would one go about impressing that hick on land 1 with your creature?

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.