PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Potty Mouth

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Potty Mouth
Bex
Delicate Flower
posted 04-29-2001 20:34     Click Here to See the Profile for Bex   Click Here to Email Bex     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Related to Clme's post with "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About", there is another page on the same site referring to toilets around the world.

Rarely have I been so amused. Do any of our overseas readers (or people who have travelled) have any anecdotes to share?

All of mine refer to the fly and spider infested pit toilets found at our lesser known state parks.

-Bex

IP: Logged

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 04-29-2001 21:32     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Here in the Netherlands, toilets with a plateau are still quite common.

Americans have the best toilets. There, your turd fall in about a foot of water and the amount of stink is almost zero. Here in Europe, plateau-less toilets have about a quarter of the amount of water found in US toilets: tolerable.

Then there are toilets with a plateau: your turd fall on a plateau (doh!) with about 2 mm of water. This setup allowes you to enjoy the stink of poop to it's maximum.

I'm sure I'm not the only European who has visited the US, but somehow no European toilet-designer has EVER visited the US to copy this wonderful idea.

Look at this way: In the US, the gf has to poop. After that, the bf has to poop/piss.
Then they have sex. Ok.

In Europe, gf has to poop. Bf has to poop/pee, and smells his gf's poop. Bf can't get it up for the remainder of the day. Fact.

I am very much againt girls pooping. It's just not right.

[This message has been edited by LaMFear (edited 04-29-2001).]

Sara
t1t fl4sh3r - TAKE IT OFF!!
posted 04-30-2001 03:41     Click Here to See the Profile for Sara   Click Here to Email Sara     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yah and if only we didnt have to- we could solve this bizarre hang-up you have.

Clme
cake fiend
posted 04-30-2001 03:58     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
To be completely fair, I must say that I am against ANYONE pooping. Or farting. Or belching. Or felching...oh wait, I'll hold judgement on felching.

Basically doing anything with their naughty bits that isnt' related directly to some sort of sexual intercourse or social discourse. Who needs basic elimination anyhow?

-Chris

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 04-30-2001 09:32     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You people are weird. Girls are human, yo - they have to do that stuff too. Pretending they don't is downright retarded.

(I will freely admit to being mildly weirded out at the almost whistling sound they occasionally make when they pee though. )

Clme
cake fiend
posted 04-30-2001 12:08     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ok.. Then I'm against all HUMANS pooping.

LaMFear
posted 04-30-2001 12:32     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You tell 'em Shelly!

Amazon

Anal Amazon,
Assaulter of Men
posted 05-01-2001 08:44     Click Here to See the Profile for Amazon   Click Here to Email Amazon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LaMFear:

Then there are toilets with a plateau: your turd fall on a plateau (doh!) with about 2 mm of water. This setup allowes you to enjoy the stink of poop to it's maximum.

Can't you flush in the middle of your...eh, fun? It'll cut down on the stinkies.

------------------
Is she not right? Is she insane?

LaMFear
posted 05-01-2001 12:23     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amazon:
Yes you can. The problem is that many people don't.

kokinolimoneiki
Member with a member
posted 05-01-2001 20:39     Click Here to See the Profile for kokinolimoneiki     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OK....Here are two stories. They're long and prob boring to read, but here goes...

*** Warning: This post is as long as those two days felt***

1. I went to France about five or so years ago, maybe six. I dunno. I've blocked it out. But, I was elected along with another girl in my high school to represent American, rather Acadian (Cajun) culture at an international young women's conference to "share our respective cultures." I was elated. I was given a free ride and stay at this supposed place outside of Paris, and stay for three weeks or so to meet young women from all over the French-speaking world. I thought that was quite an honor. Well, off I went. I arrived at the airport, and never found anyone to pick me up from this "Centre Culturelle" so I went to the train station next door and finally found a bus with a woman holding a sign for the place. I spoke to her and she told me that this is what I was looking for. I spoke fluent French, so the language barrier did not exist, or so I thought. We drove and drove and drove. I was trying to keep track of which way we were headed, but after an hour or so, I was completely lost. We finally arrived, after going down this long country road with no civilization for quite a while, at this youth hostel. This is NOT what I thought it would be. I still had hopes and was not all that worried. After I walked with all my garb (we were told to bring stuff representing our cultures from home, so I had quite a load of shit with me) to the meeting area, I went to the registration desk to get my room assignment or whatever I was getting. I had no clue. No one had a clue who I was. This worried me. Was I at the wrong place??? I asked all about this conference I was coming to and they didn't know what I was talking about. Even better, I looked around and saw nothing but really really young teenagers (boys and girls) playing soccer and listening to music and generally not doing anything remotely close to what I was there for. They still gave me a room. I walked to my dorm and found a young girl, about 17 or so, from Denmark or Holland (I can't remember). She was unpacking her suitcase and I saw no clothes whatsoever. She had bottles and bottles of alcohol. Enough for a few weeks at least. I asked her about the conference and she knew nothing. I started freaking out after that. The kitchen on our floor was disgusting, filled with dirty dishes and flies. Our room only had a sink and a mirror, and I never did find a bathroom on the floor. not even a toilet. I decided it was too late to journey out into the countryside to find help or a ride back to the airport, so I went to a phone. There was a long hallway filled with them I remembered seeing when I arrived. When I got there, NONE OF THEM WORKED! Not even one. I walked back to my room, and decided I'd just wait till morning to try anything. I pulled down the bedspread and looked down and screamed. The white sheets were black with roaches. I mean covered with little bitty roaches. So many I covered them back up and kept my suitcase on the desk above ground. I stood at the window all night. Barely breathing and never once closing my eyes except to blink. In the morning, I walked to the cafeteria, and got some tea. (I had all my gear with me-I wasn't going to leave it in that room) I found someone who looked like they were in charge, and asked once more about the conference. I asked about people's names I was told would be there. She had no idea. I asked if anyone could drop me at the airport, and she laughed at me. It was like a bad dream. I had no idea where I was and I seemed to be stuck there. The girl I was supposed to travel with was coming late. I was completely alone. I picked up my gear and started walking. I walked for about two hours when I came upon this tiny little town, with a "tabac" (or a stamp and cigarette shop that also sells phone cards) I bought a phone card and went to a payphone. I called my whole family and no answer. I was like 6:30 am at home, and no was was answering!!! I called my boyfriend and he called my parents later.
Then I waited at what looked to be a bus stop, and when a bus came by, I politely asked, prob smelling great from not bathing for two days, if he went to the airport. He laughed and then looked really sorry for me, and told me to get on, and after his route, he'd bring me. I was lucky for once. He didn't know what I was talking about either. He had never seen this youth hostel I was talking about. Wow. I finally got back to the airport. After spending all the francs I had (300) for the phone and changing my ticket back, I came home. About two and a half days after I had left for this wonderful trip. A few weeks later, the girl's (with whom I was supposed to go) mom called to ask why I had left. She said that her esteemed daughter got there late, and met the president for the conference and stayed at his house in Nice for three weeks riding a fucking bike on the fucking Riviera. I fucking hate that girl. And always will. She met the pres at the airport, and stayed at his house! FUCKING WHORE!!! Her mother (fucker) sent him a pic of her daughter shaking Clinton's hand, and I guess that was worth more than a few roaches in some lost universe of France's parallel dimensions.

2. I went to Greece after I graduated high school with my parents. Yes, I am a square. My dad's family lives there (or half of them anyways) and we had the best trip of my life. EXCEPT for this one day when we went to the mountains to look at all the really old monasteries. We were getting ready to leave from this one way up in the mountains. Well, I had to pee... Really badly. The monks were quite modest, and went under the mountain, in this cave-like thing, with a couple of holes dug out. I was fine with that. I went about two steps into it, and was swarmed with flies. I mean, so thick was the air, I couldn't see. They were all over me. Flies and the stench of really old piles of shit from hundreds of years. I was so close to throwing up, that I ran out screaming and gagging. I never took a piss that day. Somehow didn't need to anymore.

Sorry about the length. I do enjoy Europe though ... had a lot of fun there and in Canada. Guess I've been pretty lucky. But beat these stories and I'll have great respect for you.

------------------
One for sorrow two for joy
Three for girls four for boys
Five for silver six for gold
Seven for a secret never to be told

[This message has been edited by kokinolimoneiki (edited 05-01-2001).]

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 05-01-2001 21:45     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wow, I spent a year in Germany and never came anywhere close to that kind of horror.The best place to go though in a foreign airport is the USO, regardless of whether you're in the military or not. They speak English and can usually point you in the right direction, and just aboot every airport in the world has one.

European toilets definitely freak me out though, I never understood the little platform thing. My barracks bathroom had American fixtures, thank Bob.

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.