work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  If you can read this.... (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   If you can read this....
Clme
cake fiend
posted 05-26-2001 00:33     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
If you can read this I could slam on my brakes and sue you.

My kid beat up your honor student.

Mean people suck.

Its not much, but its paid for!!!

My other car is a plane.

Is it 4:20 yet?

Dont like my driving? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT!

Charlton Heston is my president.

Visit www.PenIsMightier.com today!

I'd rather be fishing.

Bush/Quale '92!

IP: Logged

MightyMon
s0m30n3 s3t up us the m0n
posted 05-26-2001 02:37     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nice people swallow.

Nuke a baby whale for Jesus.

Calvin pissing on something.
[That one makes me so fucking mad. Calvin never pissed on anything, ever. Read the fucking comics. But if there was something he'd want to piss on, it'd be the heads of whomever drives cars with those stickers on them.]

My honor student fired your bully.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter.

DECEPTICONS

NIN

Call 1-800-LUV-CLME for your free prize!

I own a jacked-up truck with monster wheels and tinted windows and oh did you notice that my dick is small too?

------------------
I live for a great halter-top.

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 05-26-2001 04:14     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ik rem niet voor Martin Gaus

skeeter
PenIsite
posted 05-26-2001 04:19     Click Here to See the Profile for skeeter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
One of my all time favorites...
fukengruven

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 05-26-2001 04:45     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
"baby on board"
and of course the inevitable
"mother-in-law on board"

I have one on my car that says
"Citroen De Jong Monnickendam" whitch is pretty damn hilarious.

Demon-of-Elru
TFC Bitch
posted 05-26-2001 06:19     Click Here to See the Profile for Demon-of-Elru   Click Here to Email Demon-of-Elru     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Warning : Driver only carries $20 in ammunition.

kokinolimoneiki
Member with a member
posted 05-26-2001 08:58     Click Here to See the Profile for kokinolimoneiki     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goddess Bless

Eve was framed

Visualize Whirled Peas

skeeter: did you mean "funkengruven" with the little stick man dancing? or is it pr0nish? Wait, don't answer that.

I once had the coolest car on earth ( a '90 Geo metro with a shitload of bumper stickers all over it) --- it was a little alien dude saying "el espanol es mi segundo idioma" Now that was pretty cute I thought.

[This message has been edited by kokinolimoneiki (edited 05-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by kokinolimoneiki (edited 05-26-2001).]

kokinolimoneiki
Member with a member
posted 05-26-2001 09:09     Click Here to See the Profile for kokinolimoneiki     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Intead of editing once again ... I also like the one where the big Jesus fish is eating the little Darwin fish. What morons.

skeeter
PenIsite
posted 05-26-2001 09:15     Click Here to See the Profile for skeeter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The one with the stick man dancin....
not much into pRon.

Clme
cake fiend
posted 05-26-2001 17:28     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skeeter:

...not much into pRon.

I think that the hallowed penii can help you get 'into' pr0n if no one else can. The first few hits are free, but after that you have to start paying.

You gots to remember to pay us on time for your pr0n hits though, you wouldn't want anything to happen to those kneecaps of yours. They're mighty pretty kneecaps, it would be a shame to see something happen to them.

Nothing personal, you see. Its just business.

-Chris

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 05-26-2001 21:18     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
can't sleep the clowns will eat me

Bex
Delicate Flower
posted 05-27-2001 16:43     Click Here to See the Profile for Bex   Click Here to Email Bex     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Saw one today:

Firefighters find 'em hot and leave 'em wet. Same truck had a PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals sticker.

I have one that says "Real Women Don't Drink Light Beer-Live a Little" from a local brewery.

Other cute one I've seen lately is "Dog is my copilot".

-Bex

fenomas
argument nazi
posted 05-27-2001 18:21     Click Here to See the Profile for fenomas   Click Here to Email fenomas     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
me and Weis have one that sez "DARE.. to think for yourself."

But my prized posession is one my dad got from a conference in Maine.. it was made by some restaurant authority, and it says "I (heart) EATING OUT."

What I like is that the people who made it, distributed, and received it, down to and including my dad, didn't notice anything amiss.

fen

PeterWiggin
Resident PenIs MC
posted 05-28-2001 22:41     Click Here to See the Profile for PeterWiggin   Click Here to Email PeterWiggin     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL
BELLEVUE SUCKS.........(seattle thing!)
GOD IS TOO BIG FOR ONE RELIGION

PeterWiggin

zaksquatch
Member with a member
posted 05-29-2001 16:22     Click Here to See the Profile for zaksquatch   Click Here to Email zaksquatch     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I really wanted to make and sell a bootleg "Calvin pissing" sticker. Only mine was going to have him pissing on a calvin pissing decal.

Oh SOOOO ironical

I think it would have been huge. But I did not follow my dreams. DAMNIT!

And the origin is actually from one of the strips, but Calvin was not pissing on anything in particular, I think he was just peeing behind a tree or something.

kokinolimoneiki
Member with a member
posted 05-29-2001 17:28     Click Here to See the Profile for kokinolimoneiki     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I think it was a pile of snow or something. Something totally innocent, of course. Calvin was awesome. And just a cool, brilliant, inquisitive little dude. And fuck all those *getting misty eyed* fuckers who deface him like they do... Dammit!

------------------
One for sorrow two for joy
Three for girls four for boys
Five for silver six for gold
Seven for a secret never to be told

Snag
Leaky Pen
posted 05-30-2001 08:27     Click Here to See the Profile for Snag   Click Here to Email Snag     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
"Keep honking, I'm reloading."

------------------
All your... shut the fuck up.

zippy
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 05-30-2001 20:16     Click Here to See the Profile for zippy   Click Here to Email zippy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i want a bumper sticker that says "i know jesus. in the biblical sense."

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 05-31-2001 08:11     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Know Jesus, get arrested for sodomy...?

zaksquatch
Member with a member
posted 05-31-2001 11:29     Click Here to See the Profile for zaksquatch   Click Here to Email zaksquatch     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Instead of WWJD how about WWZD?

"What Would Zaphod Do?"

This actually used to be a philosophy of mine. But it got too dangerous.

gav
Neophyte Pen
posted 06-01-2001 13:34     Click Here to See the Profile for gav   Click Here to Email gav     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bumper stickers my brother and I have collected over the last few years:

I'd rather be fucking ewe.

National Muff Diving Team Captain.

Material Things Bore Me.

I sodomized your honor student.

And my favorites:

2) I buy beer for minors.

1) I stole this sticker.

------------------
"And I don't know what to say to you, but I smiled anyhow..." - Dido

Sara
t1t fl4sh3r - TAKE IT OFF!!
posted 06-01-2001 17:29     Click Here to See the Profile for Sara   Click Here to Email Sara     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I like

I read your email

psyci
Gr4ph1c4l P3nn3r
posted 06-02-2001 00:21     Click Here to See the Profile for psyci     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Does anyone else think we should get penismightier.com bumper stickers made? I would get one... if I had a car to stick it on... I don't think bumper stickers could be that expensive to get made. Plus, free site advertisement. A simple "My Pen Is Mightier" or something.

MightyMon
s0m30n3 s3t up us the m0n
posted 06-02-2001 01:26     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hells yes. I'd be all about that. And about ghetto-stickering cars on school campii. That would rule. Then I'd post the hate mail.

------------------
I live for a great halter-top.

gav
Neophyte Pen
posted 06-02-2001 01:46     Click Here to See the Profile for gav   Click Here to Email gav     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Check out http://www.stickerguy.com
Cheap prices, reliable services. We've used them before, never had a problem.

------------------
"And I don't know what to say to you, but I smiled anyhow..." - Dido

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.