PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Collectors Cups

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Collectors Cups
StickyLoad
Great Gobs of Cream
posted 07-16-2001 10:42     Click Here to See the Profile for StickyLoad   Click Here to Email StickyLoad     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I went to Arby's for lunch today. They had a sign hanging above the cash registers that read, "Collectors Cups, collect while they last." I started to think about the sign. Who actually collects these cheap, plastic cups? The only reason I would upgrade to the 169 oz. cup is if I was really thirsty.

I feel much better getting that off my chest.

IP: Logged

Chess Piece Face
piss-drunk cockmaster
posted 07-16-2001 11:38     Click Here to See the Profile for Chess Piece Face   Click Here to Email Chess Piece Face     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StickyLoad:
Who actually collects these cheap, plastic cups?

I used to, but then I turned 10. Back in my day they were glass, too.

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 07-16-2001 15:47     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I never "collected" them, but I damn sure used to get 'em so I could take 'em home. Cheap, functional, capacious - yay! Plastic cups!

deeznuts
Member with a member
posted 07-17-2001 12:20     Click Here to See the Profile for deeznuts     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yeah, most of the cups in my house are giant ass plastic promo cups of some kind. back when they were made of real glass there was some collector's value to them, but these days the plastic isn't going to hold up long enough for some drunken fool on ebay to want to recapture his childhood with them. so you just use them till they fall apart and then toss them.

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.