PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Strange relationship facts (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Strange relationship facts
StickyLoad
Great Gobs of Cream
posted 08-23-2001 08:40     Click Here to See the Profile for StickyLoad   Click Here to Email StickyLoad     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FaRaN:
We'll get a weekend around 32 C with no wind. So sweaty time. (I dont know how to calculate that to F.)

Well, to answer Faran's conversion question, it will only be 89.6 F, which in my opinion really isn't too bad. It is no where near as bad as the heat wave that hit the midwest in mid July when the humidity was over 70% and the air temp was hovering around 100 F, which gave us a heat index of 110-115.

Plus living in a college house with no air conditioning made things almost unbearable.

Here is a link with many conversions

[This message has been edited by StickyLoad (edited 08-23-2001).]

IP: Logged

Demon-of-Elru
TFC Bitch
posted 08-23-2001 09:04     Click Here to See the Profile for Demon-of-Elru   Click Here to Email Demon-of-Elru     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stupid sun... up in NH we had 3 days of 90+ tempertures with 100% humidity back in late May/early June. That was fucking hell for school. As long as it isn't that humid out, it isn't really that bad. Well... I take that back. Graduation practice and graduation really sucked because there was no humidity and also around 90... good news it, we all got a bottle of water so we wouldn't pass out, bad news, it was warm in 15 minutes. That didn't help considering it was a 2 hour event... Where is winter when I want it? All my A/C usage to make my room a meat locker is using lots of electricity, hehe.

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 08-24-2001 00:31     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Personally I think it is far too hot, and not comfortable at all.
Sorry I didn't notice this was some kind of contest.

Thnx for the conversion link though.

/me downt now inglisch

[This message has been edited by FaRaN (edited 08-24-2001).]

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 08-24-2001 02:08     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yeah but MY dad...!

Temps in the high 80's are rare here, plus we like to bitch about the weather.
My house manages to keep cool for a few days, but now the heat has crept in and it's pretty warm now. Yay for no thermal isolation!

I bet faran's office is nice and comfortable right about now. I lived there for two years and the summer were warm in that loft.. ugh.

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.