work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Penis Mightier? Does that mean vagina=weaker?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Penis Mightier? Does that mean vagina=weaker?
Staunch Egalitarian
unregistered
posted 08-29-2001 19:07           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sexist, even if true.

IP: Logged

MightyMon
s0m30n3 s3t up us the m0n
posted 08-29-2001 20:08     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It means watch SNL.

------------------
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

fenomas
argument nazi
posted 08-30-2001 02:43     Click Here to See the Profile for fenomas   Click Here to Email fenomas     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
it's a noun phrase, dude. As in, "This is the Penis Mightier." "But will it really mighty my penis?"

Deadbeat
PenIsite
posted 09-07-2001 04:02     Click Here to See the Profile for Deadbeat     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FEBTOBER!!!

------------------
THERE ARE NO VEGETARIAN GODS

nuentoter
Hey look at me I got arrested for selling warez......... SIKE!! I'm a sneaky fuck
posted 09-07-2001 15:11     Click Here to See the Profile for nuentoter   Click Here to Email nuentoter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

"the, ..the pen was to heavy"

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 09-07-2001 15:18     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
"What is light-urple?"

Dick
Neophyte Pen
posted 09-09-2001 05:29     Click Here to See the Profile for Dick     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IMHO the vagina is always tougher, no matter how hard my penis after a few minuutes tangling with the vagina its reduced to a quivering mass of skin.

penelope pitstop
Neophyte Pen
posted 09-13-2001 07:11     Click Here to See the Profile for penelope pitstop     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It means for you, the penis is mighter because all it has ever experienced is your calloused hand.

pene|ope pitstop
unregistered
posted 09-13-2001 17:43           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Use me to make bad masturbation jokes to hide the fact that you are not secure with your own sexuality!

If you use enough moisturizer and lubricant, your hand wont get calloused... now a calloused penIs... that would truly be something to behold.

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.