work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Arial Sharon angrily threatens USA?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Arial Sharon angrily threatens USA?
marcel
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 10-05-2001 09:27     Click Here to See the Profile for marcel     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arial Sharon angrily threatens USA for Bush's upholding of "IDEA" of Palestinian state. Is it just me or is anybody else a little tired of the Israeli "attitude"?

For cryin out load, it seems to me that it's time for EVERYONE [all countries] to make some consessions, this is very OLD already!
Untill a short time ago I had respect for Israel and Sharon, but after seeing his little speech I think it may be time to cut the cord.

OR

Was Sharon's speech designed to create the perception of disagreement between the U.S. and Isreal. Better to motivate the Arabs.

[This message has been edited by marcel (edited 10-05-2001).]

IP: Logged

hussain
S4d4m Hussain, 1st General, IRC & Script Kiddie Division
posted 10-06-2001 01:05     Click Here to See the Profile for hussain   Click Here to Email hussain     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*sighs*

*hits marcel with a newspaper*

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 10-06-2001 07:34     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hussain:
*sighs*

*hits marcel with a newspaper*

::: watches as marcel's penis goes flaccid and he cowers into a corner, whimpering :::

bad marcel!

[This message has been edited by CapnBiggles (edited 10-06-2001).]

WTF
unregistered
posted 10-06-2001 23:16           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcel wtf?!
How can you be tired of the Israeli's attitudes?
How would you feel if bombs constantly went off in the pizza shop down the street from you and on the bus you take...EVERYDAY? How would you feel if an agreement was made to end the violence and all that the ceasefire has amounted to is your cease and your enemy's continuing fire? How would you feel if your enemy constantly manipulated the media against you? How would you feel if everyone in the whole world had a deep-rooted hatred towards you? How would you feel if your only "friend" in the world just turned around and stabbed you in the back?
Contrary to popular belief, Israel DOES support a Palestinian state, but only under one condition: that the existance of Israel not be compromised. Did you know actually that the Palestinians have a free state in their hands right now as we speak? The occupied territories are under Palestinian rule. No Jew is even allowed to step foot inside them. All they have to do is transfer the effort they put into their rock throwing and extensive bomb collections to the formulation of a government, of a working society instead of a bunch of refugees. That is absolutely all in their power. They, however, have made it clear that a Palestinian state isn't exactly what they're after. What they really want is an obliteration of Israel, a destruction of all Jews. Check out their geography books....Israel isn't even on the map. Hey, you ever heard their equivalent to "Old McDonald Had a Farm" and "Ring Around the Rosies"? It goes something along the lines of kill the dirty Jews, destroy them all, become a suicide bomber for that will send you to heaven. Did you know that suicide bombers are promised 70 virgins in heaven?
The Jews were given Israel, a tiny piece of land, as a safehaven for them against all the evils of the world that they had to endure throughout the ages. What right do we have now to even contemplate taking it away?
Why dont you just go and give back all of america to the Indians...because you damnwell know it's not yours. Just wait until they realize it and start throwing bombs.
For my own safety I should note that it really is a shame that the name of all Muslims are being dragged through the dirt. Islam does not equal terrorism. The Koran preaches peace.
So now you tell me, what Israeli attitude exactly are you sick of? What on earth did those tortured people ever do to piss the world off so much?!

sloth469
unregistered
posted 10-07-2001 07:57           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WTF:
What on earth did those tortured people ever do to piss the world off so much?!

Uh, They killed Christ.

WTF
unregistered
posted 10-07-2001 10:02           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Romans killed Christ.

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 10-07-2001 10:57     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WTF:
The Romans killed Christ.

No. Hitler *specifically* said that the Jews did. Sheesh.

hussain
S4d4m Hussain, 1st General, IRC & Script Kiddie Division
posted 10-07-2001 13:37     Click Here to See the Profile for hussain   Click Here to Email hussain     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I think that Eod did it.

InThrees
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 10-08-2001 12:37     Click Here to See the Profile for InThrees   Click Here to Email InThrees     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Right before he made that video.

unregistered
Neophyte Pen
posted 10-08-2001 12:44     Click Here to See the Profile for unregistered     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
The Jews were given Israel, a tiny piece of land, as a safehaven for them against all the evils of the world that they had to endure throughout the ages.

WTF, you seem pretty upset by what this marcel person said... here, you can have Australia as a safe haven.

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.