work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  ne 1 ever see the red green show?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ne 1 ever see the red green show?
xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 11-14-2001 05:04     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im from MI, its on one ofthose like local/public channels all up norht and sometimes ill catch it down here near deetriot

IP: Logged

Grammar Police
unregistered
posted 11-14-2001 05:09           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
That didn't make any sense at all. Get some sleep and try again.

Bad Mr. Spinch
Member with a member
posted 11-14-2001 15:33     Click Here to See the Profile for Bad Mr. Spinch   Click Here to Email Bad Mr. Spinch     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I'm a devoted fan of the Red Green show... I actually met the guy who plays him once. Sounds nothing like the way he does on the show.

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 11-14-2001 15:59     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lol awesome, when i would go up north (in MI) to go snowboarding, we would catch it on up there quite often, and im in southfield now, near detriot, and watched it the other night

that show OWNS
seriuosly, that is one of thee funniest shows that i have ever watched

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 11-14-2001 17:34     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Mr. Spinch:
I'm a devoted fan of the Red Green show... I actually met the guy who plays him once. Sounds nothing like the way he does on the show.

So am I. disappointing news, heh. Its a pity that he isnt really like that (well, sans the obvious idiocy). The man is a laugh riot.

nuentoter
Hey look at me I got arrested for selling warez......... SIKE!! I'm a sneaky fuck
posted 11-14-2001 18:09     Click Here to See the Profile for nuentoter   Click Here to Email nuentoter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red green kicks ass

i love the one where he changes his truck around to steer like his boat using duck tape and a broom

its on the same channel as mr. bean here
(northern maine)

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 11-14-2001 19:25     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
is red green related to tom green?

treyh37
Member with a member
posted 11-14-2001 19:39     Click Here to See the Profile for treyh37     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
god no jumper.

later
trey

------------------
all those who side with me when my reign of evil comes get free parking spaces

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 11-15-2001 04:57     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
that guy duct tapes everything
its so great

LonMabonJovi
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 11-15-2001 18:55     Click Here to See the Profile for LonMabonJovi   Click Here to Email LonMabonJovi     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red is cool, but I hate that Jerry Lewis wannabe sidekick of his.

Speaking of which, I watched a little of a Jerry Lewis movie last night for the first time, and it was one of the most profoundly unfunny experiences I've had in recent memory. I had a vague notion he wasn't funny, but the intensity of the funny vacuum hit me harder than the tree I nailed on my YZ last week.

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 11-16-2001 07:06     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The worst are his Buck-Toothed Chinaman skits - somewhat MORE racist (and considerably less funny) than your average news interview with the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan.

Oddly enough, there seems to have been a deliberate effort to expunge them from any record of society - go ahead, search for "Jerry Lewis Chinaman" and similar phrases. You can dig up the occasional bit of text discussing the horrid racist etc, but YOU CANNOT FIND A SINGLE VIDEO CLIP OR EVEN JPG ANYWHERE.

About the only way you can see a clip of one of them (aside from finding one of the movies he did them in, which may or may not be as difficult as finding a clip on the web) is to watch the movie "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story", which includes a scene in which Bruce and his girlfriend are watching a movie, and Jerry Lewis does the Buck-Toothed Chinaman bit. (Bruce is not amused.)

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.