UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  blank topic 3

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   blank topic 3
nuentoter
Hey look at me I got arrested for selling warez......... SIKE!! I'm a sneaky fuck
posted 11-23-2001 08:33     Click Here to See the Profile for nuentoter   Click Here to Email nuentoter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i like blue and black, those are my favorite colors, they resemble my ass after mightmon pins me down and anal rapes me, but i dont complain too loudly

IP: Logged

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 11-23-2001 09:20     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 11-23-2001 11:17     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuentoter:
i like blue and black, those are my favorite colors, they resemble my ass after mightmon pins me down and anal rapes me, but i dont complain too loudly

who's your rock star boyfriend?

LonMabonJovi
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 11-23-2001 13:01     Click Here to See the Profile for LonMabonJovi   Click Here to Email LonMabonJovi     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Who the fruck is Brian Molko? Ahh well tell him daddy will be home shortly.

------------------
I don't practice what I preach, because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to.

LonMabonJovi
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 11-23-2001 14:04     Click Here to See the Profile for LonMabonJovi   Click Here to Email LonMabonJovi     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie, the guy from Placebo. Who? You know, the guys that did that 'Pure Morning' tune on the radio. Oh yeah.

Still think Les Claypool would be a cooler rawk star boyfriend.

StickyLoad
Great Gobs of Cream
posted 11-23-2001 16:15     Click Here to See the Profile for StickyLoad   Click Here to Email StickyLoad     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I also got Brian Molko. He's so dreamy!

Amazon

Anal Amazon,
Assaulter of Men
posted 11-23-2001 17:28     Click Here to See the Profile for Amazon   Click Here to Email Amazon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Who the hell is this guy????

Bex
Delicate Flower
posted 11-23-2001 18:11     Click Here to See the Profile for Bex   Click Here to Email Bex     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I got Thom Yorke of Radiohead. Egads is that ever wrong.

Brian Molko is the lead singer of Placebo. Cute in a sort of Anne Rice Interview with a Vampire way.

I lust for Stereophonics lead singer Kelly Jones. He's the hottie in the middle of this pic.

*swoon*

-Bex

Der Senfmeister
Member with a member
posted 11-24-2001 23:35     Click Here to See the Profile for Der Senfmeister   Click Here to Email Der Senfmeister     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.