work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  80s toys/tv shows (Page 3)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 5 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   80s toys/tv shows
jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-08-2002 20:18     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dude mighty mon did you forget to wipe the shit off your cam after stuffing it up your ass again?

IP: Logged

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 01-08-2002 20:19     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
well if you want to see my mug you can always hit up our cams page, but I'll slap it on here too.

MightyMon
s0m30n3 s3t up us the m0n
posted 01-08-2002 21:34     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doomy304:
MightyMon has anyone ever told you you look like Dante from Clerks?

Actually, no, but I'll try and take that...at face value? I was once told I looked like Silent Bob, even though I'm a lean 160 pounds, and like long walks on the beach, deep conversations by firelight, and...

Actually I was told I looked like Silent Bob but I was really scruffy, drunk, wearing a black leather jacket and sitting in a cafe with a friend of mine who's really skinny and looks a lot like Jason Mewes, so it was probably more an associative thing. But thanks!

And homo, I thought you liked me to keep the "realistic sepia tones" on the camera when we're done with our sessions.

*edited to say how the fuck am I not on the cams page? My Adonis-like beauty puts all other pen staffers to shame. Especially eod.*

------------------
I really need to change my sig.

[This message has been edited by MightyMon (edited 01-08-2002).]

Starr66
PenIsite
posted 01-08-2002 21:41     Click Here to See the Profile for Starr66   Click Here to Email Starr66     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ummmmm...aren't we forgetting heathcliff
here? He was on in the same hour as thundercats and after him was Inspector gadget....you can't tell me you missed heathcliff....

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-08-2002 21:43     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CapnBiggles:

biggles incase you dont know you got some chocolate milk on your lip from your spill proof sippy cup.

and, mighty, biggles has his cam up here and you dont, so you know that makes you the penIs' bitch in the whole scheme of things.

MightyMon
posted 01-08-2002 22:17     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

------------------

oneitnsloth
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-08-2002 22:21     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
well, since everyone else is posting pics, i'll give it a try...nope...can't do it, don't have a webpage...sorry folks, and i know you wanted to see it too...grr piss bitch moan...i hate technology...where's my bike?

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-08-2002 22:27     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hey mon have i said how 1337 your MSPaint skills are lately?

CapnBiggles
clmesdad. stopplease sirmyass is bleeding
posted 01-08-2002 22:27     Click Here to See the Profile for CapnBiggles     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks mon

Jumper is trying to proove his masculinity for some reason, I'm not sure why. I haven't challenged it or anything (well, aside from calling him a whore, heh) On the flip side, he keeps attacking mine.

I don't see the reason for this, as:

1) I look pretty good.

2) *I'm* the one that coaxed the girl to post her pic (which indeed was cute, btw )

Can't we all just get along? Heh.

Oh, and don't quote pictures. That makes baby jesus cry

[This message has been edited by CapnBiggles (edited 01-08-2002).]

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 01-08-2002 22:57     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
He's got a point... as things stand now, the "getting cute girls to post their pictures on PenIs" scorecard reads

Biggles - 1
Jumper  - 0

Kinda makes you think.

nuentoter
Hey look at me I got arrested for selling warez......... SIKE!! I'm a sneaky fuck
posted 01-08-2002 23:04     Click Here to See the Profile for nuentoter   Click Here to Email nuentoter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im reserving this spot for my pic. i gotta upload it sometime.
just didnt wanna loose my spot to show my insane face

bad pic from my ID

[This message has been edited by nuentoter (edited 01-08-2002).]

[This message has been edited by nuentoter (edited 01-08-2002).]

Starr66
PenIsite
posted 01-08-2002 23:06     Click Here to See the Profile for Starr66   Click Here to Email Starr66     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Bistro/3871/Me.html

MightyMon
posted 01-08-2002 23:08     Click Here to See the Profile for MightyMon   Click Here to Email MightyMon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Starr66:

I gotta say...that is one AWESOME background.

------------------

oneitnsloth
posted 01-08-2002 23:08     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okay, so i think i have it figured out...

eat shit geocities. i hate you SO much.

nope...one more try then i'm done forever.

maybe that worked...probably not...

i hate technology SO much...

third edit...no luck...oh well. i quit.

[This message has been edited by oneitnsloth (edited 01-08-2002).]

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-08-2002 23:12     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dude when guys suck other guys dicks makes baby jesus cry but you dont hear me saying anything to you biggles.

also it has been a while since i went rampaging around here so i am back to old form, and biggles i like and think you are a good guy but you take it more in the ass than amazon.

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 01-08-2002 23:17     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MightyMon:

I forgot what I was going to say. Nevermind.

--/\/arcus--
hippo-boy
posted 01-08-2002 23:22     Click Here to See the Profile for --/\/arcus--   Click Here to Email --/\/arcus--     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CapnBiggles:

Another show that I havent seen mentioned too much: the super mario bros super show, with Captain Lou as Mario! I watched that horrible show so much!

Super Mario Brothers!

Check out the rest of my flash stuff HERE

------------------
/\/arcus
--Women are a lot like Trolley Cars. Theres a whollle bunch of them at the bottom of the ocean.

AIM ME HERE

Starr66
PenIsite
posted 01-08-2002 23:36     Click Here to See the Profile for Starr66   Click Here to Email Starr66     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MightyMon:

um, thanks dude. i kinda liked it too.

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-08-2002 23:37     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Starr66:

i am seeing by your roots you are not a natural blonde.

oneitnsloth
posted 01-08-2002 23:37     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
looks like someone's an ignorant sonofabitch...is it cause you're covering up for the fact that you're uncomfortable with some aspect of yourself...or maybe your daddy got a little too close with you...pieces of crap like you shouldn't be able to live, let alone procreate. do us all a favor and get a vasectomy, then live up to your s/n and jump in front of a bus.

eat shit.

and by the way, i'm perfectly comfortable with who i am and how i look. i've just been paying attention to what you've been saying to other folks on here...you took a shot at me, so i'm taking one back.

Starr66
PenIsite
posted 01-08-2002 23:38     Click Here to See the Profile for Starr66   Click Here to Email Starr66     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jumper42:
i am seeing by your roots you are not a natural blonde.

pretty observant there, aren't we?

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 01-09-2002 00:02     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
listen to one of the greatest stories of the 1980's
stolen from here

------------------
"I steal teeth from kittens to make necklaces for Satan."

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-09-2002 00:39     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oneitnsloth:
looks like someone's an ignorant sonofabitch...is it cause you're covering up for the fact that you're uncomfortable with some aspect of yourself...or maybe your daddy got a little too close with you...pieces of crap like you shouldn't be able to live, let alone procreate. do us all a favor and get a vasectomy, then live up to your s/n and jump in front of a bus.

eat shit.

and by the way, i'm perfectly comfortable with who i am and how i look. i've just been paying attention to what you've been saying to other folks on here...you took a shot at me, so i'm taking one back.

where did i take my shot at you? but if you want one then i will oblige.

the other end of onehardcackupinsloth

ok what gets me the most is you named the file grrr2. i am thanking god i did not get to see the "joy" that is grrr1 or the possible grrr3. now from the looks of grrr2 you are comfortable with a tampon stuffed up your nose. i shutter in fear in what other things you may have shaved in you on a regular basis. now i have seen some dreads in my time and lets just say you take dreads to a whole new level which i like to call shit locks. i am sure all the chix0rz love that natural-havent-washed-my-hair-in-2-months look. it looks like your mop is rented by the hour from a flea circus.

swami ramamdomacackalong can see into the future and says you will be living on the streets in 4 years and sucking dick in the nicest ally ways for crack in 4.5 years.

lastly if you are going to insult me do a good job like mighty mon or fen, but please dont be like fen where i have to check out dictionary.com 6 times to figure out what his burn means, it looses it sting in the end. lastly, onehardcackupinsloth, welcome to penIs and if you wish to join my welcoming comitee then send an im to me.

this was brought to you by old skool jumper42, may he reign again after his break.

FaRaN
posted 01-09-2002 01:13     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dammit, I can't seem to follow who's insulting who here... Jumper angry at biggles? Who's oneitnsloth, and who is he angry at, if he's got anything to do with it?
Please be more clear on who you are insulting and why, so we all can observe it more easily. And could you provide some background information on where/why it all started?

Thank you

Bad Mr. Spinch
Member with a member
posted 01-09-2002 01:18     Click Here to See the Profile for Bad Mr. Spinch   Click Here to Email Bad Mr. Spinch     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jumper- They're software boxes... not saying much to defend myself, mind you, but I have to make the clarification. And furthermore, fuck you.

This topic is 5 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.