PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  so long and thanks for all the icons

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   so long and thanks for all the icons
LonMabonJovi
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-14-2002 09:39     Click Here to See the Profile for LonMabonJovi   Click Here to Email LonMabonJovi     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I've been meaning to upgrade AIM (the huge security hole and all) but hadn't got around to it yet ... so I've just been leaving it off. Never use it much anyhow.

I heard mention of Trillian here, so when I rolled out of bed this morning and there was a window stating "Phreakkkk has sent you a message, would you like to accept?" I decided to go look.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck you time warner and your 'critical updates' which re-add all the spam I cleared outta my start bar

Hahahahahahahhahahaha sorry Billy

Holy shit I may have to go find my old ICQ #

Don't have a use for IRC but who knows I may just tinker with it a little now

IP: Logged

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 01-14-2002 11:42     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It is, in fact, a pimpadelic IM program. it's nice to have it transparent in the BG so that when people sign on all you see is a glowing name. it's also really nice to be able to rename contacts -- i can never remember who gewdyit420 is but i can sure as fuck remember who Eod is.

and for your amusement, here's a chatlog. this was right after i posted the compliment to lamfear (and his dutch blowjob skillz) in that "compliment the poster before you" thread.

Session Start (AIM - discogravy:lamfear1337): Sat Jan 12 11:39:25 2002
[11:39] lamfear1337: LIES!!!
[11:39] lamfear1337: I NEVER GAVE YOU A BLOWJOB!!!
[11:39] discogravy: don't deny it
[11:39] lamfear1337: SLANDER!!!
[11:40] lamfear1337: I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT, SIR!!
[11:40] discogravy: it was that time i was in amsterdam for the cocksucking championship
[11:40] lamfear1337: NO!!!
[11:40] discogravy: dude, if you wanna get all technical about lies, lets talk about that 1337 in your aimname
[11:40] lamfear1337: IT'S CLOSED TO FILTHY AMERICANS!!!
[11:40] lamfear1337: what about it?
[11:41] lamfear1337: I'll have you know, I'm very 1337
[11:41] lamfear1337: LIEK JEFFK!!!!11#2!!!@

------------------
"I steal teeth from kittens to make necklaces for Satan."

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 01-14-2002 11:52     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave, you suck!

I use trillian and yea, it rocks! Renaming contacts is very handy and the logging options are great.
The only thing that they still need to fix is that when you add a contact in trillian, it isn't saved on the server.

Apart from that it's a great and very stable program.

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 01-14-2002 11:55     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
just another quick note to say that you can get buddy icons (and they will also work in trillian) at http://www.badassbuddy.com

and my aimname is discogravy if someone out there wants to get some sick links, IM me and i'll keep you busy for a few minutes.

god that fucking smiley's sick.

------------------
"I steal teeth from kittens to make necklaces for Satan."

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.