work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Say something irrelevant to the person before you (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Say something irrelevant to the person before you
upload
Member with a member
posted 01-21-2002 00:46     Click Here to See the Profile for upload   Click Here to Email upload     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OH MY GOD! THats my mom!

IP: Logged

Clme
cake fiend
posted 01-21-2002 00:49     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Safety words are for losers.

Amazon

Anal Amazon,
Assaulter of Men
posted 01-22-2002 09:14     Click Here to See the Profile for Amazon   Click Here to Email Amazon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uh... umm, uh.... Ummmmmmmm... forget it.

oneitnsloth
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-22-2002 17:51     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clean rectum=happy rectum.

------------------
everyone would be happier if they submitted to weekly government-administered enemas...including me.

Clme
cake fiend
posted 01-22-2002 17:52     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I hate it when I get a backdoor infection.

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-22-2002 19:39     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
how about an unexpected back door delivery?

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-22-2002 20:38     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i love how most ppl on this forum come on the forum, read all the topics, post, etc

so you will see their post is the last in all the topics,,

which is cool
so its kinda like im "following" jumper42 around, as he keeps posting, and i keep folllowing him to the NEXT POST where he will READ IT , then post

ITS AWESOME

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-22-2002 21:25     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heh
just followed myself here

heh

i knew it,,,

PeterWiggin
Resident PenIs MC
posted 01-22-2002 23:05     Click Here to See the Profile for PeterWiggin   Click Here to Email PeterWiggin     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goats eat cake too..

Pierced
Uber PenIs
posted 01-23-2002 00:01     Click Here to See the Profile for Pierced   Click Here to Email Pierced     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sodomy, the devils backdoor to your soul!

oneitnsloth
posted 01-23-2002 01:20     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keep the lights off, and much clothing on as possible. Keep the exposure of the nether regions to a minimum. and do not insert your partner's urinary tract into your mouth as foreplay.

------------------
everyone would be happier if they submitted to weekly government-administered enemas...including me.

Bad Mr. Spinch
Member with a member
posted 01-23-2002 02:31     Click Here to See the Profile for Bad Mr. Spinch   Click Here to Email Bad Mr. Spinch     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Je suis le pied froid dans Le réfrigérateur.

------------------
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced. -Frank Zappa

nuentoter
Hey look at me I got arrested for selling warez......... SIKE!! I'm a sneaky fuck
posted 01-23-2002 19:50     Click Here to See the Profile for nuentoter   Click Here to Email nuentoter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
double bagger; a person so ugly that when you have sex with them you each have a paper bag on your head, in case the ugly participant takes their bag off.

Pierced
Uber PenIs
posted 01-23-2002 22:17     Click Here to See the Profile for Pierced   Click Here to Email Pierced     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
when the fields of anarchy are run amuck with teh squirrels of chaos, it's time to hang the pants of disorder out to dry.

the best thing would be for me to leave taco bell.

Amazon

Anal Amazon,
Assaulter of Men
posted 01-24-2002 05:45     Click Here to See the Profile for Amazon   Click Here to Email Amazon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pierced:
Sodomy, the devils backdoor to your soul!

What was annoying was those little fish following my pointer around.

That particular symbol is a pagan fertility symbol. Christians don't seem to realize that.

oneitnsloth
posted 01-24-2002 12:03     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
my lullaby, hung out to dry, what's up with that? it's over, where are you dad, mum's lookin' sad, what's up with that?

ahh natalie imbruglia....so profound.

------------------

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.