PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  Big fuck up!

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Big fuck up!
Duke
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-19-2002 22:15     Click Here to See the Profile for Duke   Click Here to Email Duke     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hehehe.

IP: Logged

treyh37
Member with a member
posted 01-20-2002 00:44     Click Here to See the Profile for treyh37     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yeah thats a big mistake to make. they mentioned it on snl can't remember the joke they made about though and its only been like 20-40 mins since I saw it.

oh well

later
trey

------------------
all those who side with me when my reign of evil comes get free parking spaces oh and every thursday is hawaiian shirt day

lenny
unregistered
posted 01-20-2002 00:59           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It was actually pretty funny, they show a picture of a KKK klan member in white robe and all, smiling and holding up the plaque.

eod
TREAT MERIGHT!
posted 01-20-2002 13:43     Click Here to See the Profile for eod   Click Here to Email eod     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man that is classic..

upload
Member with a member
posted 01-20-2002 17:51     Click Here to See the Profile for upload   Click Here to Email upload     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
how could that possibly be a mistake? I mean... it just doesnt make sense how that could happen. Was a man geting a similar award who's name hapened to James Earl Ray?

typographical error my ass... even my 3 year old neice knows James Earl Jones' name!

zippy
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-21-2002 12:56     Click Here to See the Profile for zippy   Click Here to Email zippy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*wvhoosh*
martin...
*wvhoosh*
I am your killer...
*wvhoosh*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.