work=affiliates&rating=r">

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  poll: Toiletpaper: fold or crumple? (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   poll: Toiletpaper: fold or crumple?
LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 01-27-2002 12:28     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I got bored I so decided to ask a few people that were on AIM if they folded or crumpled the toiletpaper. Here are some of the results:

eod: crumple
doomy304: crumple
clme: "Er... wrap around hand?"
zippy: "i fold man. crumpling leaves the toilet paper in an unpredictable and unstable state, and it's dangerous to wipe like that. you want to know how the toilet paper's structurla integrity will hold up under the load (no pun intended), and folding is the only way to do that consistently"
biggles: fold

And I fold too.

So what do you do?

IP: Logged

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-27-2002 13:07     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crumple

but what do YOU do lamfear?

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 01-27-2002 13:10     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fold, man... if you crumple, you only get one wiping per wad of paper, and that just leads to overflowed toilets and nastiness that's much better avoided if possible.

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-27-2002 13:16     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fold

oneitnsloth
posted 01-27-2002 13:18     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wrap it around my hand...incedently, the toilet paper in my dorms is super rough...so usually by the end of wiping, my ass is slightly bloody and raw...it's kind of a bummer.

------------------
everyone would be happier if they submitted to weekly government-administered enemas...including me.

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 01-27-2002 13:18     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ehh Jimbo... You're telling me that you fold the paper,wipe, open the shitty toiletpaper, refold it and wipe again???

eww
Oh and faran: as I said in my original post:

quote:

And I fold too.

Der Senfmeister
Member with a member
posted 01-27-2002 13:37     Click Here to See the Profile for Der Senfmeister   Click Here to Email Der Senfmeister     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I used to crumple, but now I fold (three squares).

LonMabonJovi
posted 01-27-2002 13:46     Click Here to See the Profile for LonMabonJovi   Click Here to Email LonMabonJovi     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I fold, simply because there is a higher chance for your thumb penetrating a poorly crumpled crumple and sliding across your poo covered bung.

The hand wrap is best, but leaving the roll off the paper hanger is only acceptable in the trailer park.

(Had to exorcise a wayward word)

[This message has been edited by LonMabonJovi (edited 01-27-2002).]

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-27-2002 14:00     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i thgouht we were talking about jerking it

not taking a shit

doh

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-27-2002 14:05     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i crumple, sorry bout that guys,,,

InThrees
posted 01-27-2002 14:50     Click Here to See the Profile for InThrees   Click Here to Email InThrees     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You gotta know when to hold it... know when to fold it... know when to walk away... when the wipin's done.

Sorry.

eod
TREAT MERIGHT!
posted 01-27-2002 15:18     Click Here to See the Profile for eod   Click Here to Email eod     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I think of my crumple format as a fluffy folding format. Its hard to rely on the folding technique because some places have single ply stuff that when you think you have folded enough, oops there goes a finger.

doomy304
member with a hymen
I stole Mon's goat
posted 01-27-2002 15:32     Click Here to See the Profile for doomy304   Click Here to Email doomy304     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimbo - that's not true. If you go by one wipe per crumple, then I must fold and crumple, cause you can fold your crumple. Crumple crumple.

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 01-27-2002 15:42     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This is far too funny. I've been sitting here laughing and my kids walked through on their way outside to play and think I'm nuts. I crumple.

StickyLoad
Great Gobs of Cream
posted 01-27-2002 15:51     Click Here to See the Profile for StickyLoad   Click Here to Email StickyLoad     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You people wipe?

I fold.

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-27-2002 16:21     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i have yet to have an incident while crumpling

biotch
sit

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 01-27-2002 17:26     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LaMFear:
Ehh Jimbo... You're telling me that you fold the paper,wipe, open the shitty toiletpaper, refold it and wipe again???

eww

Err, "open"? No, you fold, wipe, fold over, wipe, fold over, wipe, drop in the bowl.

It's Doomy that's apparently doing the "re-opening", if she's getting multiple wipes off of a crumple...

MrSelfdestruct
Member with a member
posted 01-27-2002 17:43     Click Here to See the Profile for MrSelfdestruct   Click Here to Email MrSelfdestruct     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I say, cram

InThrees
posted 01-27-2002 18:01     Click Here to See the Profile for InThrees   Click Here to Email InThrees     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Those of you who consider yourself dirt munching tree hugging druids and wish to eschew the use of paper for the sake of our cuddly environment might wish to consider the shower method.

doomy304
member with a hymen
I stole Mon's goat
posted 01-27-2002 18:13     Click Here to See the Profile for doomy304   Click Here to Email doomy304     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oh booo. Crumple, wipe, fold, wipe, drop in toilet. No re-opening involved.

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 01-27-2002 19:44     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fold, and why did Doomy steal Mon's goat?

doomy304
member with a hymen
I stole Mon's goat
posted 01-27-2002 19:50     Click Here to See the Profile for doomy304   Click Here to Email doomy304     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Because I think goats are... interesting.

LonMabonJovi
posted 01-27-2002 19:54     Click Here to See the Profile for LonMabonJovi   Click Here to Email LonMabonJovi     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I don't care how much buttwipe it takes, once something has been across the nether region it goes it the bowl. A real greasy one might take a quarter roll, but I keep wiping 'til it's clean.

On another note, it's a bidet that is for rinsing poo off, the shower is for washing off non-solid filth. Chunks of fecal matter sitting on the hair trap would be the start of an inquisition followed by a drubbing about the head and shoulders (hah).

weis
bonzi buddy
posted 01-27-2002 21:16     Click Here to See the Profile for weis   Click Here to Email weis     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I don't really understand all this fold and crumple business. I wrap toilet paper around the stick part of the plunger and stick it up my ass, swab it around a few times, slide it out and dispose of the tp. After five or six excavations, I'm really clean... isn't this how everyone does it? That's what they told me at camp.

------------------
With proper thrust, pigs fly just fine.
--RFC 1925

upload
Member with a member
posted 01-27-2002 21:19     Click Here to See the Profile for upload   Click Here to Email upload     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I mock all of you for your humorous caveman ways - I use a little thing called the three sea shells

Be Well

[This message has been edited by upload (edited 01-27-2002).]

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.