Dog
unregistered
posted 01-29-2002 06:19           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justi3d

IP: Logged

Amazon

Anal Amazon,
Assaulter of Men
posted 01-29-2002 06:27     Click Here to See the Profile for Amazon   Click Here to Email Amazon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanbrooha and YvonneTheAmazon

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 01-29-2002 06:46     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iloveanalsex

[This message has been edited by FaRaN (edited 01-29-2002).]

doomy304
member with a hymen
I stole Mon's goat
posted 01-29-2002 07:54     Click Here to See the Profile for doomy304   Click Here to Email doomy304     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ucfishstick. Also doomy304 but not very often.

[This message has been edited by doomy304 (edited 01-29-2002).]

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-29-2002 08:31     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
my sights are set on yuo!

mg89196

[This message has been edited by xclusive069 (edited 01-29-2002).]

eod
TREAT MERIGHT!
posted 01-29-2002 10:38     Click Here to See the Profile for eod   Click Here to Email eod     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gewdyit420

Duke
posted 01-29-2002 10:56     Click Here to See the Profile for Duke   Click Here to Email Duke     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukeDirkem

doomy304
member with a hymen
I stole Mon's goat
posted 01-29-2002 11:09     Click Here to See the Profile for doomy304   Click Here to Email doomy304     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Speaking of AIM, is anybody else having trouble getting on today?

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 01-29-2002 11:55     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lamfear1337

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 01-29-2002 12:32     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
discogravy

Pierced
Uber PenIs
posted 01-29-2002 13:03     Click Here to See the Profile for Pierced   Click Here to Email Pierced     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DigitallyPierced

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 01-29-2002 13:04     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trillian

secure (0.71 ver) messaging

for AIM
disbale it

prefs/ aim / misc / uncheck secure box

go go go

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 01-29-2002 13:18     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HCStiles

KetchupRAT
Daddy can I have a hug?
posted 01-29-2002 13:21     Click Here to See the Profile for KetchupRAT   Click Here to Email KetchupRAT     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Akoustikme

stupid fucking broken elevator, its grinding against every fucking floor as it goes by!

grrarahgharhghhhh, gahrhgahrhhgahrhghhh, and so on, it would kill them to fix it probably

{Update: 5:20 PM, EST: Well, umm, yes, they're going to have to fix it now, apparently IT CAUGHT ON FIRE, that is all}

[This message has been edited by KetchupRAT (edited 01-29-2002).]

InThrees
posted 01-29-2002 14:56     Click Here to See the Profile for InThrees   Click Here to Email InThrees     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I dub that the single most entertaining message edit / update in PenIs history.

--/\/arcus--
hippo-boy
posted 01-29-2002 15:16     Click Here to See the Profile for --/\/arcus--   Click Here to Email --/\/arcus--     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well... ketchuprat... I happen to have the same screen name as you!

Akoustikme and Primusdrmr are mine...
Somtimes i use c0rnjob

GO CATCH ON FIRE!

(ketchuprat's SN=mustard hamster)

------------------
/\/arcus
--If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at some guys, throw one of those baby-type pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think of how crazy war is, and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade.
AIM ME HERE

hussain
S4d4m Hussain, 1st General, IRC & Script Kiddie Division
posted 01-29-2002 16:12     Click Here to See the Profile for hussain   Click Here to Email hussain     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hussain0282

hrm, didn't i start a thread like this? or was it eod...

Slug
Uber PenIs
posted 01-29-2002 16:18     Click Here to See the Profile for Slug   Click Here to Email Slug     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PunkRuinedMyLife

oneitnsloth
posted 01-29-2002 17:16     Click Here to See the Profile for oneitnsloth   Click Here to Email oneitnsloth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
onetinsloth.

aim was fucked earlier...

ICQ can lick my balls now...i just went back to it after about three years of not using it....AH! too many messaging options!!! that and no one i know is on it...it was actually the first IMer thingy i ever used...i used to swear by it....oh well.

that is all....

------------------
everyone would be happier if they submitted to weekly government-administered enemas...including me.

psyci
Gr4ph1c4l P3nn3r
posted 01-29-2002 19:07     Click Here to See the Profile for psyci     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
"Psyci Tariani" - go play the Hamster Racing game in my profile - fresh coded in php a few days ago.

upload
Member with a member
posted 01-29-2002 19:41     Click Here to See the Profile for upload   Click Here to Email upload     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawavsjawa

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 01-29-2002 19:51     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jumper42

nuentoter
Hey look at me I got arrested for selling warez......... SIKE!! I'm a sneaky fuck
posted 01-29-2002 21:39     Click Here to See the Profile for nuentoter   Click Here to Email nuentoter     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djbukakimaster

Clme
cake fiend
posted 01-29-2002 23:20     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
click here to IM this poster!

[This message has been edited by Clme (edited 01-29-2002).]

FaRaN
posted 01-30-2002 00:14     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
faran90210

thats my third. Keep forgetting my login or pass

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.