PenIs Forum
  General Discussion
  how true it is.

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   how true it is.
Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 02-02-2002 06:28     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

IP: Logged

FaRaN
Member with a member bigger than the member with a member
posted 02-02-2002 07:47     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 02-02-2002 14:58     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hows this for an insult

.deep huh...

Laural
Microsoft's Bitch - Steve Ballmer I love you!!
posted 02-03-2002 00:53     Click Here to See the Profile for Laural   Click Here to Email Laural     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Um, no.

upload
Member with a member
posted 02-03-2002 19:14     Click Here to See the Profile for upload   Click Here to Email upload     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IEEIEEEI???!
How is that insulting?!

I wish I werent so stupid sometimes
other times I just think "at least they like me as friends"

and then there was the time she said "lets be friends" and we have spoken to each other twice in the 6 months since then

[This message has been edited by upload (edited 02-03-2002).]

Clme
cake fiend
posted 02-03-2002 19:27     Click Here to See the Profile for Clme   Click Here to Email Clme     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I dont know why I'm even thinking about it... but was that braille?

InThrees
posted 02-03-2002 19:30     Click Here to See the Profile for InThrees   Click Here to Email InThrees     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by upload:
IEEIEEEI???!
How is that insulting?

Isn't that a song by Tori Amos?

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-03-2002 21:59     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Since we're on he topic of insults... I did a bad thing today. A very bad thing. Last night I went out with a girlfriend of mine from my Guard unit to goof off and dance (on an unrelated note, never go dancing the night you take a pt test, you REALLY hurt the next day). the bouncer who I have talked to a few times over the last few months turned out to be friends with the girl I was with. She told me how he'd just gotten out of a really bad relationship, and said he and I should hook up. We talked a few times, and he asked me to meet him at another bar downtown for drinks after the game. I stood him up. I feel so rotten. I decided to go at the last minute, and after waiting 2 hours he had left 10 minutes before I got there. I'm horrible. This was the first time I have agreed to go out with anyone in any way that might be close to a date and I chickened out. Damn. I know I can trust you guys to tell me what a shit I am and possibly make me laugh at the situation. The bad thing is he's a really nice guy, and I'm positive I would have enjoyed hanging out with him. Damn I'm a shit.

InThrees
posted 02-04-2002 04:24     Click Here to See the Profile for InThrees   Click Here to Email InThrees     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You got too many letters on the end o' that there name, I think.

LaMFear
Dutch Pen - Cock sucking champ of 1999
posted 02-04-2002 05:10     Click Here to See the Profile for LaMFear   Click Here to Email LaMFear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BG,

Yeah that's a pretty shitty thing to do, but 'tis done now.
So how are you going to fix it?

FaRaN
posted 02-04-2002 05:22     Click Here to See the Profile for FaRaN   Click Here to Email FaRaN     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAD BITCHGODDESS!

Now go sit in the corner.

Dave
Almighty lord of relevant links
posted 02-04-2002 06:39     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitchgoddess, that was really shitty. the only way you're going to make it up to him (which i doubt you can, but the only thing that will give you anywhere near a second chance,) is to just give him head within the next five minutes of seeing him. that's probably not going to happen, so yeah, you fucked up a potentially good thing.

the meanest thing I did recently was to this girl whom i'm good friends with and I told her for her wedding aniversary i was going to send her and her husband (also a good friend,) some ecstacy, and she said "what if it like fucks me up and I wind up all retarded and brain damaged?" and without a pause or even a breath, I said "who would notice the difference?"

she was really upset at that.

(addendum: she's not stupid, and I don't think she is, but that was just the first thing that came out of my mouth. I felt like such an ass.)

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-04-2002 19:01     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oral sex makes everything ok, doesn't it? Hmmm... I'll have to think about that since I'm going to the club he works at either tomorrow or Wednesday...

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 02-04-2002 19:57     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bitchgoddess:
(on an unrelated note, never go dancing the night you take a pt test, you REALLY hurt the next day)

HAHAHAHAHA YUO=LAZYBITCHGODD3SS!!!!!!11111111

it must be real tough to get get 12 pushups, 50 situps(both within 2 minutes), and run two miles in under 20 minutes.

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-04-2002 20:09     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You're se, buthose aren't actually the requirements. It's more like 17 pushups and run in nder 19, and those are the minimums...

Being female I do have to do less than the males, but there are a few differences in our bodies to warrant a slight difference (note, I do disagree with the differences being as drastic as they are, there's no reason for that). I was the only female taking the test that day, with about 20 males. I lapped several, and made the rest actively try to keep me from lapping them. Besides, frat boy, I'd like to see you do 10 real pushups. Hell, I'd like to see you do 1. Go ahead.

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 02-04-2002 20:18     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking dumb ass crack whore, i was in the fucking ACTIVE army not some bullshit guard. i was able to do 72 pushups, 80 situps, and 11:45 2 mile run 8 weeks before i ETSed. i recently tested myself this weekend to see what shape i was in and was able to do 50 pushups, 71 situps, and 14min 2 mile. needless to say i would slap your fat ass everytime i lapped you.

edited to add this:
how the fuck do you think i would have an idea on HOW FUCKING pathetic the female test is for the army and how all bitches whine about it?

[This message has been edited by jumper42 (edited 02-04-2002).]

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-04-2002 20:30     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I was also in the active army freak. Get a grip. I ets'd in 2000, and joined the guard because I can't go back active as a single mom. My ex is here, so he can take the kids during AT and if I get deployed, but I can't take the ex with me overseas, and you must have a family care plan when you have kids. grow up jackass.

edited to add:

BTW, when I was active I kicked your ass on situps (89), did 52 pushups, and ran the 2 miles in 14:55. For a female, and in my age group that was roughly a two eighty something. Right at the moment I'm not in that bracket, but then I haven't worked out seriously since I ets'd. When I take my record pt test in April (this was just a diagnostic cuz I haven't taken one since I was active), I plan on hitting at least a 270. So blow me.

[This message has been edited by Bitchgoddess (edited 02-04-2002).]

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 02-04-2002 20:42     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAR HAR

you chose a shitty MOS so that now you have to do guard and not get a civi job that actually pays well. i am thinking 71L(paper pusher), 88M(truck driver), or 75H(more paper pushing). also you can be a single mom and be in the army. single mom's CHOOSE to get out because the army makes it easy for them to get out.

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 02-04-2002 20:49     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bitchgoddess:
BTW, when I was active I kicked your ass on situps (89), did 52 pushups, and ran the 2 miles in 14:55. For a female, and in my age group that was roughly a two eighty something. Right at the moment I'm not in that bracket, but then I haven't worked out seriously since I ets'd. When I take my record pt test in April (this was just a diagnostic cuz I haven't taken one since I was active), I plan on hitting at least a 270. So blow me.

lets see, 2 mile run MAX! push ups MAX! situps 94.

that is 294 which is six points shy of a perfect 300, so let me direct you to my cack and balls while you suck on em. i WIPE my ass with your 270. one more thing you maxed your pushups, maxed the situps, and i think(depending on how old you are) came VERY close to maxing the run. which puts you in 290 range so either you cant fucking add or you just put down numbers and FUCKING lied!

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-04-2002 20:57     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I didn't get out because I'm a single mom moron. I was still married when I ets'd. I'm not going back in because I don't have anyone to take my kids when I go to the field. I would have to put them on a plane every time I went on an FTX, and that would tend to get expensive. And I do have a good civilian job, I work for a neurosurgeon, and get paid well for what I do and I'm being actively recruited by 3 government agencies. I joined the guard because I missed military service. Not enough to give up my kids and go full time, but enough to want to work on humvees and do pt once a month. So again, fuck off troll boy.

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-04-2002 21:05     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jumper42:
lets see, 2 mile run MAX! push ups MAX! situps 94.

quote:
72 pushups, 80 situps, and 11:45 2 mile

You keep changing your numbers hon. stick to one story. I'm pretty sure my last pt score was a 289, but I don't remember, it's been a while. The only reason I remember the numbers and the times is because I saw my old card the other day, and was discussing it with a buddy. Just didn't pay attention to the score, because if I could attain those scores again (which is doubtful), I would get a helluva lot higher than what i did then. Again, get a grip, and quit stereotyping women in the military just because none of them would have sex with you.

*edited cuz I qoted the same paragraph twice, damn.

[This message has been edited by Bitchgoddess (edited 02-04-2002).]

jumper42
Frat Troll

posted 02-04-2002 21:10     Click Here to See the Profile for jumper42   Click Here to Email jumper42     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wrench bender, HAR! HAR! HAR! HAR!

also the army has programs setup for single parents to leave their children when they have to go in the field. i know because a soldier of mine had to use it.

xclusive069
drooling cretin
posted 02-04-2002 21:13     Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive069   Click Here to Email xclusive069     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAR
HAR
HAR

THEY ALSO DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU PEE IN THEIR TRAINING POOL

EYE ALSO KNOW THIS FROM A GUY EYE KNEW

--IF YUO TOOK A SHIT,,,,PLEASE PUT IT BACK

Jimbo
1 dr3w j00 4 p1ggy!

posted 02-04-2002 21:46     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo   Click Here to Email Jimbo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It's funny how the EXACT SAME POSTS from xclusive that used to utterly fail to amuse me now make me laugh like hell, just because that avatar is there... I guess it must be all about the ambience.

Bitchgoddess
battin' .500
posted 02-04-2002 22:17     Click Here to See the Profile for Bitchgoddess   Click Here to Email Bitchgoddess     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yeah, that avatar is funny allright... the other day I thought I had closed the window when my daughter walked in... I had my back turned to the screen, and all of a sudden my 6 year old says "mommy, why is that stick figure shaking his weenie?". I really wanted to shoot someone about then...

All times are PT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Penismightier.com

Look out for the mexican. He knows where you hide your cake.