Count the words in the headline

Comments

• @fenomas said:
    Since you're into this sort of thing:

Count the words in the headline

I don't follow how that's a hidden message

• @Dave said:

Well, they didn't immediately follow it up with an 88 word paragraph, so...

(Although they did use the number 88 later on.. hmmm)

• edited September 13

@Dave said:

Google the phrase "we must secure".

@Clme said:
    (Although they did use the number 88 later on.. hmmm)

What's weird about that? Don't people normally use 88 as a denominator when describing fractions?

• subtlety went out the window years ago

• That looks like the guy who was campaigning in Michigan for one thing or another last election cycle... I remember is campaign adds, touting his military service... with lots of bombs and missiles featured prominently.

• i dont know that america has ever been safe

• David Clarke? Goddamn that asshole just won't go away, even when Fox News refuses to pay him.

• edited September 18

David Clarke was a County Sheriff in Wisconsin for over a decade. Milwaukee county.

He was elected as a Democrat for years, despite his views lining up the current republican administration. He's been off the radar for a few months, but rumor has it he could run for office again.

Before he was involved with Trump I had only heard of him from some anti-gun-control bullshit he was the voice for. A cop telling us that we couldn't trust cops to defend us, thanks to 'liberal policies'.

I suspect he wasn't good at his job, but I actually haven't looked up any evidence of that.