Elizabeth Warren / Trump / DNA
So Elizabeth Warren had her DNA tested and found reasonable proof that she had a Native American ancestor around 8 generations ago. This is only relevant to current news since Trump had said he would donate $1 million to charity in his own name if she would prove it, and even mentioned using a kit like '23 and me'.
So not only did Ms. Warren do the test, but she had it certified and analyzed by a university professor that is known to do consulting work for several of the major DNA testing outfits.
This morning Trump said he didn't care, and denied ever saying he said anything about donating money. Even belittled the journalist implying they had poor reading comprehension. Follow up a few hours later, and now Trump is saying he'd only honor his challenge if he administered a test personally. What the fuck does that mean? Then he follows it up by saying "and I wouldn't enjoy it either". What?
- How does Donald Trump feel a DNA test is administered?
- Does he think his penis is involved in some way?
- Does Donald Trump's penis have any other abilities besides genetic testing and disappointing women?
- Is that why his penis is shaped the way it is?
- Does he know about mouth swabs or does he think that a genetic test must involve the vagina?
Then this afternoon tribal representatives released statements disputing the validity of using DNA because they feel its a route to cultural appropriation. I don't know how I feel about that, since... well... science. But part of me really does wonder if some of their reaction is anger at her choice of charity [The National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center].