Kiwi Farms kicked from cloudflare

If you don't know about kiwi farms, they find extremely exploitable people on the internet that have faults they can laugh at, and then they harass them. They call these targets "lolcows".

https://blog.cloudflare.com/kiwifarms-blocked/

Yeah. I know. We are all guilty of laughing at folks. But I hope none of us were doxxing them, harassing them, and occasionally threatening them and/or talking them into suicide. 🙁

This site has been around for years. And they'll probably be back up elsewhere in no time. Keep in mind, this is just being kicked from cloudflare for Terms Of Service violations, not a government shutdown of the site.

Also: If you know anything about "chris chan" over the last decade since other forums stopped harassing them, the info probably originated from kiwi farms.

Comments

• edited September 2022

Yeah it's back up on a Russian host. It's the wife's favorite timewaster.

Also, hey.

• @flashdim said:
    Yeah it's back up on a Russian host. It's the wife's favorite timewaster.

Also, hey.

Nix that, she says it's strictly a dark web site now. Spooky. 👻

• @flashdim said:
    Also, hey.

Hey!

• Huh. I don't know if I can follow their cognitive leap from "we're being framed" to feeling a sense of kinship with 8chan and daily stormer...

Or, to put it differently: "Strange hill to die on, but at least you're dead".

• No surprise on the general AR15 forum member's take on this:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Cloudflare-bent-the-knee-and-deplatformed-Kiwifarms-from-the-internet-OP-UPDATE-It-s-over/5-2582581/?page=1

Even the few that say things like "Aren't they always harassing uninvolved family members and swatting people?" seem to be getting drown out.

• Somewhere that KF guy is thinking "I can't believe a bunch of internet strangers unfairly ganged up on me. What sort of people would do something like that?"

• @fenomas said:
    Somewhere that KF guy is thinking "I can't believe a bunch of internet strangers unfairly ganged up on me. What sort of people would do something like that?"

Its funny because its true.

• I had never heard of them until I read this thread. They appear to hate everyone.

• @Bill said:
    I had never heard of them until I read this thread. They appear to hate everyone.

Oh, absolutely. But they only attacked certain people.

• The site has been up and down at least a dozen times over the last year. Unfortunately the site admin has not taken the advice he has given to many and ended his own existence. Such a pity.