but fyi I avenged your death.

Is that from the first shadows?

• @eod said:

@fenomas said:
    @eod Not sure how this happened:

https://i.imgur.com/LrRigPm.png

but fyi I avenged your death.

Is that from the first shadows?

Yeah. It took me a while to realize it was pulling that name from Steam, at first I thought it was a bug or something.

• How I use this forum.

I look at it most days. If a thread was started by Bill, I don't read it. If it wasn't, but the last reply was by Bill, I don't read it.

How about tweaking the member list to remove the nazi cunt?

• Its Ok. I'm sure he feels the same way about you. ;-)

So how have you been?

• No, the people I hate make a pretty short list.

• edited January 2018

People I hate:

• Most people.
    • Most other people.
    • A lot of the people that are left.

Edit: I debated about whether to add "Myself" onto the list. But I only hate the people in my head.

• I can hate myself for you if that's cool

• Wow, what a throwback!

• I still use RealPlayer daily.

• Ooh... I wish I could remember any of my ICQ numbers. Especially since AIM is dead now.

I still haven't looked up what the hell textEx is.

• @Clme said:
    Ooh... I wish I could remember any of my ICQ numbers. Especially since AIM is dead now.

Aim is dead?

• AOL took down their 'oscar' servers about a year ago.

ICQ is still active, but they were bought off AOL some time ago by a Russian company. mail.ru?

• I was on ICQ so early, that I had a 5-digit ID. I lost the login for it, and couldn't recover it last time I tried, because my e-mail address had changed...

The last time I used an on-line instant messaging app, it was MSM Messenger... Good times... All a dim memory now.

• The icq alert sound is a good phone notification sound

• I used to have that as a text message notification. I should find it again.

• I currently use the "shhh aahh" sound when you create a villager in age of empires 2.

• Back in the day I had the "discovered!" noise from the Metal Gear Solid games. Certainly jars one out of one's reverie.

• Set your ring tone to the Sonic "running out of air" tune

• Everything seems to work great but the tos could use some work.

• edited February 2020

You know what... you can't delete a post... ?

• edited February 2020

"Members" can edit posts, and I thought that included delete, but apparently not. All posts become read-only (even for Members) after 30 days, but that setting can be tweaked.

Let me see what I can find about deleting.

edit:

Vanilla forum software does not allow for deleting of posts by anyone but mods or admins by default. They recommend editing and leaving a blank post as a workaround. :-(

There may be some workarounds with a plugin or config hacking, but that goes above my level. That's for someone with more access/experience/etc than me. :smile:

• @Clme said:
    Vanilla forum software does not allow for deleting of posts by anyone but mods or admins by default. They recommend editing and leaving a blank post as a workaround. :-(

Actually, I tried that... 'You cannot leave the body blank', or words to that effect...

• Fair enough. They actually said replace the post with the word 'deleted', and I summed up poorly.

• edited February 2020

deleted

• Hrm... I guess that doesn't work either...