Count the words in the headline

Comments

• @fenomas said:
    Since you're into this sort of thing:

Count the words in the headline

I don't follow how that's a hidden message

• @Dave said:

Well, they didn't immediately follow it up with an 88 word paragraph, so...

(Although they did use the number 88 later on.. hmmm)

• edited September 2019

@Dave said:

Google the phrase "we must secure".

@Clme said:
    (Although they did use the number 88 later on.. hmmm)

What's weird about that? Don't people normally use 88 as a denominator when describing fractions?

• subtlety went out the window years ago

• That looks like the guy who was campaigning in Michigan for one thing or another last election cycle... I remember is campaign adds, touting his military service... with lots of bombs and missiles featured prominently.

• i dont know that america has ever been safe

• David Clarke? Goddamn that asshole just won't go away, even when Fox News refuses to pay him.

• edited September 2019

David Clarke was a County Sheriff in Wisconsin for over a decade. Milwaukee county.

He was elected as a Democrat for years, despite his views lining up the current republican administration. He's been off the radar for a few months, but rumor has it he could run for office again.

Before he was involved with Trump I had only heard of him from some anti-gun-control bullshit he was the voice for. A cop telling us that we couldn't trust cops to defend us, thanks to 'liberal policies'.

I suspect he wasn't good at his job, but I actually haven't looked up any evidence of that.

• Truly we are in enlightened times.

But I must know before voting: Will the pussy scented bombs smell like Paltrow's " vagina scented candles (cedar, marigolds, and citrus) or will they smell more like her vagina (essential oils, rocks, and cash)?

This is vital information. I'd hate to vote for the wrong side.

• The US State Department has released an official statement confirming that "Bangladesh is NOT Ukraine" (emphasis in the original).

https://www.state.gov/statement-by-secretary-michael-r-pompeo/

So I hope that clears that up.

• edited January 2020

Golly. I'm so glad they confirmed that.

Especially since they're also suggesting that a woman with a Masters degree in European studies misidentified Ukraine as a southeast Asian country.

Still... even if she somehow did... I'm glad to hear that is their only complaint about the interview. You know, besides the random 'two lies' comment without explanation.

[I'm actually assuming one lie is about what they would be interviewing about, which... well.... they just didn't get to those questions before he cancelled the interview].

• Your President said:
    So shower heads, you take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn’t come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer, you take a shower longer. Because my hair, I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect. Dishwashers, you didn’t have any water so the people that do the dishes, you press it and it goes again and you do it again and again. So you might as well give them the water because you’ll end up using less water. So we made it so dishwashers now have a lot more water and in many places, in most places of the country, water is not a problem. They don’t know what to do with it. It’s called rain.

I think the subtext here is pretty clear.

• He's pissing on us and telling us its raining?