8=======D

2»

Comments

• edited December 2018

It's a way for people who like to believe they are being discriminated against to keep score.

• edited December 2018

He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball.

Judging from the picture, what they mean by handball and what Americans mean by handball are two different things.

• Presidential Chief of Staff Newt Gingrich would be pretty funny.

• Well, if we're pitching candidates… how about Chief of Staff Roger Ailes...

I hear you asking, "but wasn't he pitched out of Fox News over a sexual harassment scandal?" Hey, if it's ok for the president, why not the Chief of Staff, too?

• Joey: Whoa

• Pretty much.

• edited December 2018

Get ready for Secretary of Defence, Joe Arpaio.

• "Is not the exclusively sympathetic and facetious way in which most children are brought up to-day—so different from the education of a hundred years ago, especially in evangelical circles—in danger, in spite of its many advantages, of developing a certain trashiness of fibre? "
    "[W]hen we put off marriage until our house can be artistic, and quake at the thought of having a child without a bank-account and doomed to manual labor, it is time for thinking men to protest against so unmanly and irreligious a state of opinion."
    "We have grown literally afraid to be poor. We despise any one who elects to be poor in order to simplify and save his inner life. If he does not join the general scramble and pant with the money-making street, we deem him spiritless and lacking in ambition."
    "[I]t is certain that the prevalent fear of poverty among the educated classes is the worst moral disease from which our civilization suffers."

-- William James, The Varieties of Religious Experience, 1902

• I like how she moves:

• I like how she moves, too.