GG Ohio

LOL Abortions!

Comments

• LOL krat FTW!

• edited June 26

Wait... what are we talking about...?

You know what's fun? Watching all the right-wingers screaming, "my body, my choice" on the news; when they're protesting being forced to wear masks.

• @Rufus said:
    LOL krat FTW!

ICC <3

• @Rufus said:
    Wait... what are we talking about...?

You know what's fun? Watching all the right-wingers screaming, "my body, my choice" on the news; when they're protesting being forced to wear masks.

I actually enjoy the irony

• Is that what u look like?

• edited June 26

Pfft... I wish.... I'd be hawt.

• I'd go into a rant about Ohio, but there are about 20 other states that deserve it first.

So, yay Ohio?

• i think we are going to need to lockdown again

• Probably. Although considering how many people weren't taking it seriously even in the states that did a real lockdown... well...

Charismatic leaders that could at least pretend to have the public interest in mind would be a good start. Specifically if those leaders could be at the Federal level. I don't see that happening any time soon.

• @Clme said:
    Probably. Although considering how many people weren't taking it seriously even in the states that did a real lockdown... well...

Charismatic leaders that could at least pretend to have the public interest in mind would be a good start. Specifically if those leaders could be at the Federal level. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Define soon
    Soon could be 2 hours
    Soon could be 6 months

• Some time between 5 months and 12 years.

I don't think Biden will be able to change it by himself, so other leaders at the federal level would be needed too. He may have more Charisma than Trump, but he says stupid shit that hurts his message way too often.