Comments

• Before reading, my first guess would be: Unprotected sex with lots of French women.

After reading... Well, not all the women were French.
    Not to discount the reason the article states, but it doesn't seem like he was ever particularly close even prior to the stated tragedy.

• I read that a few days ago when it showed up on my google news feed. Very interesting.

I'm curious what counts as 'different' sources if the story is not related to the White House.

• https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism

Apparently a bunch of emails have been leaked, leading to this exposé of how the sausage is made down at Breitbart.

Bannon is quite the true believer.
  • @fenomas said:

Bannon is quite the true believer.

Huh.

And after the violent white supremacist protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, Breitbart published an article explaining that when Bannon said the site welcomed the alt-right, he was merely referring to “computer gamers and blue-collar voters who hated the GOP brand.”

I'm not sure I don't have a lot of recent experience... but is there anyone more white-supremecist than an alt-right gamer with voice-chat?

My ad-hominem attacks aside, they hated that the GOP brand wasn't far-right enough. So he isn't exactly contradicting the criticism.

I'm still working through the rest, but damn. I do like how even they considered VDare to be 'too racist' while conveniently working with the damn Daily Stormer. That is... something.

• Its interesting to see how for the straight couples bars/restaurants has shot up and online dating hit a plateau though. I don't find it surprising at all that there is higher use of online dating amongst homosexuals, considering there is still stigma about being gay and also being out in the open looking for a mate.